Friday 22 July 2011

Heylo...


Hiii……!!!
Welcome to my Blog J

I love fine arts & I appreciate creativity… painting, paper crafts, sketching, & everything bright & beautiful!

When it comes to creativity, sky is the limit …. & with little imagination I guess you could go beyond it too!!!
Art is a beautiful form of expression, showcasing the talent & beauty of the artist’s vision. There is so much creativity & different art forms around, that now & then I stumble over something that gets me all inspired & motivated to try my hand at it too.

Though I am not too adept, but I sure am learning. So, started this blog to show-case & document my little baby steps into the beautiful world of arts & crafts.

So now you may ask why Candyfloss for an art blog?? …. Well, I like candyfloss & it has got a nice ring to the name ... hahaha ….
Nwaz, jokes apart, Candyfloss reminds me of childhood… innocent, beautiful & ethereal…. When did we ever think twice before getting our hands dirty making mud castles, smearing paints, with walls for the canvas, making airplanes & boats … Ah the charms of doing what we liked doing!!
So Candyfloss it is … as I foray into something I love doing….

Hope you find something beautiful & inspiring as I find myself through art ….


No comments:

Post a Comment